Tuesday, December 12, 2006

After a long break from blogging due to better things than sitting at a computer and blogging, I'm back.

I was pestered recently with a string of "save the animals" emails. I got all these pictures of baby seals, foxes, etc. First thought that came to my mind was...damn, those furs would feel sooooo good!!! That was followed by a quick reply all email with the words "FUCK YOU, I LIKE FUR!" in it.

I can't believe the money and effort people are spending to "save" these animals. Afterall, they are just that, ANIMALS. I can think of plenty of things off the top of my head that the money and effort could be better spent on: weed, Iraq, Welfare (don't even get me started on that), raising your damn kids the right way (see previous blogs on hippies and shitheads), boob jobs, face jobs, homeless, schools, and the list goes on.

I can't think of one thing seals are good for besides for being in zoos to entertain humans and yes, FUR! Foxes, same thing. Unlike trees (and I also hate treehuggers), they contribute nothing!!! Seriously, how different would your life be if we didn't have seals or foxes? Yea, exactly!

Moreover, I'm also thinking that a majority of these people owns at least one pair of leather shoes! You know where leather comes from? COWS! You know what that makes those people? Hypocrites! Fucking assholes are telling me not to do soething that they themselves already have done. The nerves of those people!

If anything, the only thing that should be complaining about the loss of seals is Shamu and its fellow killer whales (orcas for you softies). And hell, I haven't heard a peep out of them. Until then, then humans should shut the fuck up! You can do your part by not buying any but don't give me shit for what I choose to do with my money! Fuck you!

No comments: