Unfuckingbelievable! The douchebag is now on CNN.com in his latest publicity stunt. He's now suing M&Ms for running a commercial of M&Ms that looks like him! Let's examine this:
- They're M&Ms, you're human (biologically speaking at least).
- The M&M is ble, you're...white?
- So every time some actual cowboy in Texas or Montana or etc decides to strip down for a shower, you can sue him?
- And what about those strippers with those nice cowboy uniforms (So I have heard)? Do they owe you money?
- How much money have you made? And you're suing M&Ms for $6 million!? Admit it, your "IDEA" sucks!
- Yea, how is M&Ms making money off you when that billboard just made me NOT buy a pack of M&Ms because of your "likeness?"
- Grow the fuck up and put on a pair of jeans and move your ass back to Ohio! I'll even pay the bus fare.